Print & Play
- Bandersnatch, a solo game by Joel Colombo
- Borogoves, a 1-2 player map-making game by Karl Lange
- Gyre, a 2-3 player area control game by Marek Tupy
- Mimsy, a 2-3 player mancala game by Joe Myron
- Slithy, a 3-7 player negotiation game by Patrick Chapman
Show & Tile
The Lady and the Tiger
Dracula has invited all the townsfolk for dinner (and maybe a few for dessert), but some monsters are being a pain in the neck and have crashed the party: now, everything is at stake…
Dance with other guests, guess their unique identities, and when you’ve worked out who everyone is, make your Grand Reveal to win the game!
In this fast-playing card game, players scheme, battle and steal to be the first to collect 21 doubloons. Each turn either draw a card or play a card – cards can be played as either treasure or as an action. Do you want to draw 2 cards, or steal the treasure chest your opponent just played? Or would you rather wipe the board…knowing that your booty is protected!