The Jellybean Contest received more than 100 entrants in total, from designers all over the world! After extensively playtesting the finalists, we are excited to announce that Karl Lange is the winner, for his innovative design Borogoves.
Borogoves is an asymmetrical map-making game for 2 players. Along with several other finalists, Borogoves will be one of the games available in Jabberwocky, which will be launching on Kickstarter in November.
Thanks to all the finalists, and to everyone who submitted a design.
Jellybean Contest: Finalists
- Joel Colombo: Bandersnatch, a puzzle game for 1 player.
- Karl Lange: Borogoves, an asymmetrical map-making game for 2 players.
- John Fowler: Gimble, a bidding game for 2-3 players.
- Marek Tupy: Gyre, an area control game for 2-3 players.
- Joe Myron: Mimsy, a mancala game for 2-3 players.
- Mark Bethell: Mome, a bridge-building game for 2-4 players.
- Jestin Brooks: Outgrabe, an area control game for 2-3 players.
- Patrick Chapman: Slithy, a negotiation game for 3-7 players.
Stay tuned for updates!