The Lady and the Tiger is five games in one! Inspired by the classic short story “The Lady or the Tiger?” by Frank R. Stockton, each game offers a unique experience. Five amazing games, packed into just eighteen unique cards!
- Doors: A 2-player deduction game by Peter C. Hayward.
- Favor: A 2-4 player bidding game by Allysha Tulk and Kevin Carmichael.
- Hoard: A solo puzzle game by Ken Maher.
- Labyrinth: A 2-player maze game by Philip Tootill.
- Traps: A 2-6 player bluffing game by JR Honeycutt.
1-6 players, 15 minutes, ages 10+